- Jump into the shower and squeeze out a dollop of our Satsuma Shower Gel.
- Smooth it all over your skin, working it into a rich and refreshing lather.
- Rinse it all off revealing a softer, cleaner, zestier you.
Satsuma shower gel 750ml
What does it do for you ?
Our Satsuma Shower Gel helps you get up and go every morning. This energising bottle of sunshine cleanses your skin and refreshes your senses, leaving you feeling blissfully awakened.
Enriched with cold-pressed satsuma extract, you can lather up with this zesty number and enjoy the fresh fragrant notes of sweet orange and mandarin. It’s The Body Shop Shower Gel you’ll love to wake up to, bringing a little slice of summer into your shower.
Our Satsuma Shower Gel is the little luxury that’s missing from your current routine, helping your skin feel softer without stripping it of the good stuff. And the juicy, fruit scent is the perfect little pick-me-up that’s sure to brighten up your day.
It’s no secret that The Body Shop’s body washes and gels are loved for their cleansing powers and softening benefits and The Body Shop’s Satsuma Shower Gel just so happens to be a bestseller in the range. Go on, slip into the shower for a moment of summertime bliss with this fruity favourite.
- Cleanses the skin of everyday impurities
- Skin feels softer, more refreshed and ready to take on the day
- Enjoy the sweet zesty scent of sunshine
- Works into a luxuriously rich shower
- Enriched with cold-pressed satsuma extract
Out of stock
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Mel, Limonene, Parfum, Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Denatonium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, CI 15510, CI 15985
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.